Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Ever wonder what sunglasses are best for your face? - March 9, 2016

Ever wonder what sunglasses are best for your face?  I know I have and I now have the answer to that question!  Read on!

Find yourself a mirror.  Look in that mirror.  What is the shape of your face?  Is it oval, heart shaped, square, or oblong?

If you have an oval, heart shaped, or square face you can wear ROUND sunglasses.  Opposites work best!

If you have oval, oblong, or square shaped face you can wear the popular OVERSIZED round sunglasses.  The oversized round sunglasses will complement your face.  You'll be a star!  Heads will turn!

If you have an oblong face AVIATOR sunglasses will look the best on you, but aviator sunglasses complement most facial shapes.

If you have a square face, you're the lucky one!  You get to wear the new CAT EYE sunglasses that started coming out at the end of last year and are expected to be a big hit in 2016!  See why you're the lucky one!

If you have a round or oval face, you should find SQUARE sunglasses like wayfarers.  Wayfarer sunglasses are fun sunglasses, but can also be worn for business.  If you're wearing  for fun you can choose colorful frames or even extravagant designs.  Superflysunglasses.com just received a new wayfarer yesterday that had a glitter frame in multiple color options.  Pretty neat!  But if you're wearing for business you can buy wayfarers that are just black or even black accented with nickel.  They always complete an outfit and look sharp!

If you have a round or oval face, you can also wear RECTANGULAR sunglasses which help to create the illusion of angles, which help the rectangular frame accentuate your face and your overall appearance.

Remember!  Opposites work best!

Be sure to save this post for future reference.  It should come in handy for a lot of people!  I know I get asked a lot, what sunglasses are best for me?  What kind of sunglasses should I buy for me?  Do these look good on me?  Do these fit my face, or are they too big?  I can't wear sunglasses, I look stupid in sunglasses?  Everyone can wear sunglasses!  The question is, which style and pair is for you?  Questions we answer at Superflysunglasses.com every day!




Subscribe

No comments: